Mr. M. L. Panse
Date of Birth: 24-07-1953
Qualification: M.Sc. Biochemistry, DBIM (Production)
Designation: Managing Director at Real World Nutrition Laboratory Foundation
Recognized P.G. Teacher for Clinical biochemistry by South Gujarat University, Surat; Gujarat in 1984. Since then actively involved in Research and Technology management to develop various Biotech. Products especially Diagnostic kits.
Areas of interest:
- Technology transfer for linseed derived omega-3-products
- Validation for scale up of linseed derived omega-3-products.
- Projects: Handled TURN KEY PROJECTS to set up manufacturing units to manufacture diagnostic reagents and Biotechnology Incubators @Hyderabad and Kochi.
- Production: More than 28 years experience in production. Approved Manufacturing Chemist for parenteral products (LVP & SVP), diagnostic reagents and medical devices . Familiar with cGMP.
- Quality: Well versed with ISO 9000 QUALITY SYSTEM. Actively involved in getting ISO 9002 certification. Published management article “Quality Circle - Key to quality products”
- Technology: Advanced training in USA. Vast experience in following areas:-
- Enzymology: Isolation, purification and freeze drying of enzymes, assay & characterization of enzymes.
- Immunology: Production of Poly & monoclonal antibodies & their purification, characterizations and conjugation with latex particles.
- Microbiology: Handled various pathological and non path. Microbes for preparation of bacterial antigens.
- Management: Rich experience of handling manufacturing units as profit centers up to CEO level, familiar to design & engineering aspects.
- Farmer training through “Gajanan Maharaj Javas Utpadak Gat Samuha, Chikhlapar, Maharashtra” for linseed seed production of PKV-NL-260.
- Life Member of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India (ACBI)
Current Research projects:
The current programmes of scale up and commercialization are given below :-
- Manufacturing and marketing of Flaxseed oil emulsion (ALVEL Fortifier) on pilot scale
- Manufacturing and marketing of Enriched Feed Mix (EFM) for Omega 3 Chicken.
- Real World Nutrition Laboratory Foundation, Pune.
- Manohar L. Panse, Shripad P. Atakare, Mahabaleshwar V. Hegde, and Shivajirao S. Kadam. Omega-3 Egg. Concept In Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Keys to Nutritional Health. Humana Press Springer Science, Springer International Publishing Switzerland. Chapter 05, 2016, Page 51-68.
- Manohar L. Panse and Shital D. Phalke, World Market of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, In Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Keys to Nutritional Health. Humana Press Springer Science Springer International Publishing Switzerland. Chapter 07 2016, Page 79-88.
- Manohar L. Panse and Shital D. Phalke. Fortiﬁcation of Food with Omega-3 Fatty Acid. In Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Keys to Nutritional Health. Humana Press Springer Science, Springer International Publishing Switzerland. Chapter 08, 2016, Page 89-100.